Top 5 Reasons to Sell Your St George, UT Area Home NOW!
- Prices Are UP! Greater St George Median Home Prices are up 6.41% over last year. The Median home sale price YTD as of December 2016 is $249,000, up from $234,000.
- Inventory is DOWN! There is only about 3.23 months of unsold homes on the market, which indicates a sellers market. 6 months of unsold inventory is considered a neutral market and more than 6 months is a buyers market.
- Interest Rates Remain LOW! Even though prices are up, interest rates still remain historically very low. This is keeping homeownership attractive and affordable when compared to renting. Each 1% of interest rate increase = a 10% reduction in buyers purchasing power. This likely means more potential buyers in your price range.
- St George Area Parade of Homes in February This 10 day event draws thousands of out of town buyers to the area that are interested in seeing what St George is about.
- Less Competition! Because the available homes for sale are low, you will have higher visibility among buyers and increase your chances of a successful sale. This will allow you to get a better price for your home vs having to compete against multiple competitors.
If you want to find out what your home could sell for in TODAY'S market, give me a call at 435-767-8343. You can also type in your address at www.stgeorgepropertyvalues.com to get an instant automated valuation that can give you a quick ballpark figure of what your home is worth.